Feb 8, 2013

Turquoise CGW wrap conversion full buckle




Among the full buckles i made, one of my all time favorites is this beauty with custom dyed Didymos wellen wrap paired up with turquoise CC.

As requested it has been made with a wider body, and a shorter shoulder and waist strap. It has a hood which is not shown on the photo. It also got a little bag in which the carrier can be stored when not in use, and be carrier everywhere needed in it.

My standard full buckle carriers are set for 170cm height and a minimum of 74cm waist. It can also be worn by shorter and taller parents, but if you are much different from the mentioned sizes, please contact me to have a custom made one like Ági.

Due to this awesome color of this custom dyed wrap scrap I myself got into custom dying wraps and got my sister into it also. So if you have something unique in mind, contact me and I am sure we can work something out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment